Want to Contact Us or Contribute to the OA Central Colorado Intergroup?
Tradition Seven states that: “Every OA group ought to be fully self-supporting, declining outside contributions.”
If you would like to contribute or write to the Central Colorado Intergroup, please send correspondence and contributions to:
Central Colorado Intergroup #09014
P. O. Box 461331
Glendale, CO 80246
Email Address: email@example.com
If you’re contributing on behalf of your meeting, please include your meeting number on all checks.
Another Way to Contribute
We accept donations of Experience, Strength and Hope in addition to financial contributions. Share Your Story; you’ll strengthen your own and the recovery of others when you do.
Colorado Central Intergroup Contacts
- Chair :: Steven K. :: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vice Chair :: Vacant :: email@example.com
- Treasurer :: Vera :: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Corresponding Secretary :: Amy K. :: email@example.com
- Recording Secretary :: Rose N. :: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Twelfth Step Within :: Marsha V. :: email@example.com
- Recovery Road Newsletter :: Jim C. :: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Public Interest/Public Outreach :: Open :: email@example.com
- Publications Chair :: Heidi B. :: firstname.lastname@example.org
OA Region 3 Representatives
- Representative (1) :: Vacant :: email@example.com
- Representative (2) :: Gina C. :: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Representative (3) :: Michael K. :: email@example.com
- OAMeetings@OADenver.org – send meeting and event updates to this email.
- firstname.lastname@example.org :: Use for broken links or other website malfunctions. Send event, meeting updates, link requests, etc. to the Publications Chair or OAMeetings@OADenver.org.
Region III Contributions
The R3 Treasurer can be contacted at:
Region III OA
Barbara Vervenne, Treasurer
P.O. Box 29903
Austin, TX 78755
If you are a compulsive eater who still suffers, contact our Hot Line at 720-443-3676.