Welcome to the new Service Opportunities section of Central Colorado OA. If you’re looking to accelerate your recovery by adding or expanding your commitment to service, you’re in the right place. We’ll be adding specific descriptions to the listing below but, if you don’t feel like waiting, you can contactJana W., Intergroup Vice Chair, for more details.
- Public Outreach and Public Information Committee
- Region III Representative (some travel required)
- Website volunteers to develop locally relevant content and provide editorial direction, technical skills not required. Good writing, editing, organization and people skills most important
- Health Fair volunteers (each Spring we need many volunteers for this important community outreach)
- OA Event Speakers (local and regional)
- Local Meeting Secretaries
- Intergroup Representatives (local)
- Newcomer Callers
- Room setter-uppers
- Hot-line responders
If you need people to provide service for your meeting or OA event, this space is available to announce your needs. Send a description of the service required to OAMeetings@oadenver.org along with your contact information and we’ll get your OA service positions posted. Likewise, if you’d like more information about available service needs and requirements, let us know and we’ll get somebody to answer all your questions.