Here’s a summary of what’s happening at the WSO, for more information, follow the links provided or subscribe to receive OA Updates at OA.org.
- Send Us Your Videos – OA is redesigning its website and would like to include a few video testimonials from members. Please visit http://oa.org/pdfs/video_
guidelines.pdf for more information.
- Tips for Carrying the Message: Use OA’s newest guide—Carrying the Message of Overeaters Anonymous—for suggestions about what to say and not to say when speaking to someone about OA for the first time. Look for it in a Pocket guide in the bookstore soon.
- Step Nine Podcast (part of the 2015 series): Tune in monthly to hear virtual workshops on The Importance of Working All Twelve Steps. Available for free download now or to listen anytime, go to the OA Podcasts – 12 Steps of Overeaters Anonymous.
Get Ready for Conference!
Get Ready for Convention!
September 1-4, Boston, MA USA
To learn more about WSC 2016, go to the Plan on Attending the OA World Service Convention page.
Read the latest from OA World Service. Find out about…
- New Literature
- Becoming an OA Automatic Recurring Contributor
- How to listen to the new 12 Steps Podcast – a must hear!
- Important dates and
- News on the upcoming World Service Business Conference in Albuquerque
You can get this information direct to your email inbox by subscribing here.
This is the latest news from OA World Service. Have this information delivered directly to your inbox by going to OA.org and completing the subscribe form.
World Service Business Conference Information Available.
Volunteer at WSBC
Won’t be attending the Conference as a delegate or trustee? Go as a volunteer. It’s just as rewarding and you can pick the amount of service you give. Details at OA.org and here.
NEW! OA Brown Book
Service Opportunity: Download the ad from oa.org/newsletter-editors and distribute at your meetings.
Share your Sponsorship
Lifeline deadline: Story by Nov 15
Give service and use the Tool of writing by contributing your story of recovery to Lifeline magazine. The March issue focuses on the gift and service of Sponsorship. See the 2015 Lifeline topics and deadlines and be inspired to share your story of experience, strength, and hope.
Help OA Carry the Message
Overeaters Anonymous needs contributions to remain effective and viable year to year. By buying OA literature, making a Seventh Tradition contribution at your meeting, or giving an automatic, recurring contribution, your support keeps OA vital.
Automatic, recurring contributions can be set up to charge to your credit card monthly, quarterly, or annually, and you can cancel at any time. Personal contributions are tax deductible, and you never have to ask, “OA gave to me; did I remember to give to OA this month?”
Overeaters Anonymous accepts contributions from OA members, groups, and service bodies only. To set your monthly contribution, visit the OA Contributions website page.